Nutella Banana Sandwich is butter fried bread with any chocolate spread or Nutella and ripe banana. It is a tasty and filling breakfast and also a crunchy and refreshing evening snack for my kids.When I am sick or tired, my kids make it themselves and enjoy 🙂 yes! It is very easy to make and your kids will love its chocolate banana melted taste like mine. You can use a sandwich maker or griller for this recipe but here I give you its pan toasted version. Hope it is a good and helpful recipe for you all 🙂
|Recipe Type||Snack/Breakfast/Kids Recipe|
|Cooking and Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Recipe For||2 Sandwiches|
Ingredients For Nutella Banana Sandwich (Pan Toasted)
|Bread Slices||2 Numbers||You can use white or wholemeal(wheat)bread|
|Nutella/ Any Chocolate Spread||2 Tablespoon|
|Ripe Banana||1 Number||Peeled and Sliced|
|Butter||2 Teaspoon||or as per your taste|
Method for Nutella Banana Sandwich (Pan Toasted)
• Place bread slices in a plate and spread Nutella/ any chocolate spread on each side of the bread evenly.
• Place and arrange banana slices over one slice (chocolate spread side).
• Cover it with other slice and make a sandwich.
• Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a frying pan.
• Fry /toast the bread in a medium heat for 1 minute.
• Spread 1 teaspoon butter over the sandwich.
• Flip and fry/toast other side too.
• Both sides are crispy and brown, with the help of a pizza cutter or sharp knife cut it into two.
• Serve hot and crispy with milk, milo, Bournvita, Horlicks or as per your kid’s taste bud 🙂
Toast/fry sandwich in a medium heat otherwise it will burn.
You can use any chocolate spread for this recipe.
If you serve it to small kids, keep few minutes for setting and cool.The banana slices will be hot.