Hi, friends hope you all staying safe and happy. Today I am sharing with you a basic vanilla cupcake recipe with butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla essence. It is a simple and easy-to-make sweet snack recipe. My children’s favorite snack, they normally eat these cakes as their breakfast or evening snack. It is a filling snack for kids, sometimes my daughter loves to bring these cupcakes in their snack box for school recess time. For me, it tastes similar to Kerala bakery-style spongy butter cake. In my home town Kollam, we have a famous bakery called supreme bakers. They had similar spongy butter cakes and I am very addicted to them. While baking and eating this cake recipe, always bring some fond memories about my home and hometown. Hope you guys also love this easy cupcake recipe, enjoy 🙂
|Cooking and Preparation Time
Ingredients for easy Vanilla Cupcake/ Butter Cupcake Recipe
How to make easy Vanilla Cupcake/ Butter Cupcake Recipe
1. Measure and arrange ingredients. Preheat oven 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Place butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
3. Beat it for 5 minutes and make a soft cream form.
4. Add a tablespoon of beaten egg at a time, mix/beat well each time.
5. Sift flour and baking powder together to the mixing bowl.
7. Fold it together without lumps.
8. Add vanilla Essence.
9. Mix well. Our Muffin/ CupCake Batter is ready! It should be a soft dropping consistency.
10. Spoon the batter into greased muffin tins or paper cups. I used 6 (70mmx30mmx80mm) muffin paper cases here.Fill the cups half way, give enough space for rising (baking time).
11. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or Until the toothpick is inserted comes out clean.
12. Allow it cool completely and enjoy!