Banana Choco Chip Cake is a simple and tasty cake recipe. In my home, it is a favourite tea time snack or lunch box snack for my kids. Some times they have it as a breakfast meal too. One piece Banana Choco chip cake and a glass of milk is a desirable energizing start for my kids so I occasionally bake and serve this cake as a breakfast dish instead of bread. I am sure your kids also love this energetic banana Choco combo. make a try and Enjoy 🙂
|Recipe Type||Simple Cake recipe|
|Baking and Preparation time||45 minutes|
Ingredients For Banana Choco Chip Cake
|All Purpose Flour/ Maida||1 ½ Cup|
|Mashed/ Diced Banana||1 Cup|
|Baking Powder||1 ½ Teaspoon|
|Unsalted Butter||½ Cup|
|Fresh Milk||¼ Cup|
|Choco Chips||¾ Cup||Semi Sweet or sweet less|
|salt||A Pinch||For taste|
|Cake Tin/Tray/Pan||Greased and floured||I used 1 round (200mm x 75 mm) non- stick bake ware tin for this recipe.|
Method For Banana Choco Chip Cake
• Measure and arrange all ingredients for Banana Choco cake.
• Preheat oven 175 degree C.
• In a large bowl, sift all dry ingredients such as flour baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
• In a blender, place banana, egg, sugar and butter. Blend until smooth form.
• Pour and mix it gradually in to the dried ingredients. Do not over mix the batter, just fold.
• Add Choco Chips and stir/fold.
• Pour batter into the prepared cake pan.
• Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes (baking time vary upon your oven’s size and heat) or until a tooth pick/ fork inserted comes out clean but it will have some melted chocolate. Remove from the oven and allow cooling completely. Leave it to set for over-night.
• Serve and enjoy 🙂