Chocolate Cherry Sandwich cake is a very simple and easy cake recipe and preparation. I think it is a good and perfect recipe for a special day or a party. So I decided to share this quick recipe to my readers and followers during this season of love :-). I believe it helps to enrich your valentine’s day celebrations and hope to reduce some of your valentine’s day restaurant bills ðŸ˜‰ . For this festival of love , try to treat your valentine as per his/her taste and manner, build and celebrate some quality time and collect & treasure some sweet memories. Have a wonderful Valentines Day to all, enjoy and remember the true value of love.I would like to reflect on this wonderful and meaningful words from the holy bible…
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres”.
(1 Corinthians 13:4-7)
|Recipe Type||Cake/ Dessert|
|Baking and Preparation Time||45 minutes|
Ingredients For Chocolate Cherry Sandwich cake
|All Purpose Flour/ Maida||2 Cups|
|Sugar||1 1/2 to 1 2/3 Cup||As per your taste|
|Cocoa Powder||2/3 Cup||Unsweetened|
|Eggs||3 Numbers (small size)||In room temperature|
|Baking Soda||1 Â¼ Teaspoon|
|Fresh Milk||1 1/3 Cup|
|Baking tin||13-in. x 9-in.||Greased and floured|
|Cherry Puree||As per your taste||For decorating and Frosting Purpose|
|Chocolate Whipped cream||As per your taste||For decorating and Frosting Purpose|
Method For Chocolate Cherry Sandwich cake
• Measure and arrange all ingredients for chocolate cake.
• In a mixing bowl, place sugar and butter.
• Beat until fluffy.
• Add and beat eggs individually.
• When it’s beaten well, pour flour slowly and beat in a medium speed.
• Mix and level all flour with a spatula. Beat continuously.
• Add salt and baking soda. Beat and combine.
• Reduce the beating speed and pour milk slowly, mix well.
• Finally combine the cake batter with a spatula until thicken.
• Pour the cake batter into greased and floured tin. (Make sure the tin is half filled only, its need space to rise).
• Bake at 180 degree C for 25 to 40 minutes in a preheated oven.(baking time vary upon your oven’s size and heat) or until a tooth pick/ fork inserted comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow cooling completely. Leave it to set for over-night.
• When cake is cooled, you can cut the chocolate cake in your desirable shapes and serve.
• For this recipe I made some sandwich cake pieces with cherry puree and chocolate Whipped cream fillings.
• For that preparation, slice/thin one cake piece into two.
• Place and arrange it in a serving tray. Pour and spread some chocolate whipped cream lair on the first piece.
• Place some cherry puree lair over it and spread.
• Cover the lairs with the another half of the cake piece. Decorate cake top with some chocolate whipped cream and cherry puree.
• Refrigerate few minutes for setting . Serve and enjoy ðŸ™‚
For more cake recipes please click HERE