Sweet and Soft Homemade Raisin Buns are tasty and delicious snack or breakfast. It is very easy to prepare and the taste is also appealing to children and adults . It is a very soft and sweet bun, the taste of the raisins in the bun are awesome . Try to prepare this simple homemade sweet and soft delicacy and enjoy 🙂
|Cooking and Preparation and Resting Time||Approximately 3 hours|
|Serving to||5 to 6|
Ingredients For Sweet and Soft Homemade Raisin Bun
|All-purpose flour/ Bread Flour||600 Gram|
|Unsalted Butter||50 Gram||soft|
|Powdered Sugar||120 Gram||Adjust as per your taste|
|Ground cinnamon and clove Powder||2 teaspoon||Use Fresh Powder|
|Warm Milk||280 ml|
|Orange Marmalade Jam||1 Tablespoon||Optional|
|Salt||¾ Teaspoon or As per your taste|
|Fast Action Yeast||1 ½ to 2 Teaspoon||Depends Quality|
|Butter||For Greasing Purpose|
|Egg White||From 1 Egg||For Glazing Buns|
|All Purpose flour/ Bread Flour||For Dusting Purpose|
Method For Sweet and Soft Homemade Raisin Bun
• Dilute yeast in warm milk (Just warm not too hot) and keep aside.
• Sift and combine flour, cinnamon powder, sugar and salt together in a large bowl.
• Stir and combine Yeast mixture, butter, beaten egg and orange jam into the flour. Make a dough form.
• When it is soft and sticky dough, add raisins. Mix well and make a big dough ball.
• Sprinkle some flour onto a clean and strong table or work surface. Place the dough and knead lightly with your hands for 5 to 10 minutes or until it turns smooth and elastic.
• Place the dough in butter greased big bowl and cover with a clean towel. keep aside on a warm place for ( approximately 1.30 to 2 hours) raise.
• When it is raised well, place it into a lightly floured surface. Make and shape 12 small balls.
• Place and set the balls into a butter greased baking tray/trays.
• Preheat the oven to 240c/475f/Gas 8. (Temperature may vary according to oven)
• Place the trays in the preheated oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Remove the buns from oven and brush egg white over it for glazing.
• Place the buns again in the oven and bake few more minutes. watch it.
• When the buns tops look golden in color, remove from the oven and let it to cool.
• Serve yummy homemade soft buns with coffee or tea and enjoy 🙂
For more easy and tasty homemade snacks recipes, Please click HERE