Hi friends, it is really a simple pudding recipe but very healthy too so I named it “Simple and Healthy Mango Pudding”. The ingredients of this recipe are ripe mango, sago pearls, coconut cream, cardamom powder and sugar. It is a diary free pudding because I used coconut cream instead of milk cream or evaporated milk. Coconut cream is a lactose free ingredient and it provides healthy fats too. Sago pearls are also very healthy ingredient and it has variety of nutritional & health values. It is good for digestion. Simple and Healthy Mango Pudding is a good and refreshing dessert for festivals, parties and family get together. Try this simple and healthy recipe and enjoy 🙂
|Cooking and Preparation Time
|10 to 15 Minutes
|Cooling and Setting Time
|At least 2 Hours
|4 to 5
Ingredients For Simple and Healthy Mango Pudding
|1(medium and sweet)
|I used thick instant coconut cream
|4 to 5 Tablespoon
|Adjust as per your taste
|From 1 Mango
Method For Simple and Healthy Mango Pudding
• Wash and clean sago pearls.
• Cook it with required water and 2 tablespoon sugar until all pearls soft and translucent.
• When cooked, remove from heat and leave it to cool.
• When cooled, refrigerate for a while.(check below power point slide pictures)
• Place diced mangoes, remaining sugar and crushed cardamom in a food processor/blender and make a smooth paste form.
• Pour mango puree/paste and coconut cream into the sago mix bowl.
• Mix well and refrigerate again for cooling and setting purpose.
• When cooled, garnish and serve with chopped mango pieces and enjoy!