Beef Stir Fry is a wonderful and tasty Thai non veg delicacy. It is an easy and quick beef preparation compare to Indian/Kerala cooking. Thai Cooking is similar to Chinese cooking style. They use variety of sauces for their cooking such as soya sauce, oyster sauce, rice wines etc.. They also cook the dishes in a high heat with in a short period. In this recipe, the beef must be sliced finely in order to cook fast. We can use spices like Thai red chilly and ground pepper powder as per our taste bud but use and consume Thai chilly carefully. It is very hot and spicy compare to green chilly.
In my house, I cook this dish occasionally with Thai/Chinese style vegetables and soups in a side dish of boiled Thai rice. It’s really awesome meal set . Try this wonderful Thai beef cuisine and enjoy!
|Recipe Type||Thai/ Side Dish|
|Cooking and Preparation Time||15 to 20 Minutes|
|Serve to||3 to 4|
Ingredients For Beef Stir Fry (Thai Style)
|Beef||500 g||Cut into thin slices|
|Green Bell Pepper/ Capsicum||1 Small||Sliced length wise|
|Vegetable Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Shallots/Small Onion||5||Chopped Thinly|
|Garlic||4 Cloves||Chopped Thinly|
|Red small Thai Chilly||3 to 4(adjust as per your taste)||Chopped Finely|
|Dark Soya sauce||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||3 Teaspoon|
|Fresh Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon||Use as per your taste|
Method For Beef Stir Fry (Thai Style)
• Heat oil in a chinese wok or big/medium size deep frying pan.
• Add chopped garlic, small onions and red chilly. Stir well on a high flame.
• When its golden brown, add sliced green capsicum and sauté well on a high flame.
• Lower the flame. Add sauces and pepper powder, stir well.
• Add sliced beef and stir well on a medium/high heat for 5 minutes.
• Close and cook 2 to 3 minutes.( Do not overcook beef, it will be very hard in texture)
• Uncover and stir again until its dry and all sauces & pepper mix well with beef and capsicum slices.
• Turn off the heat and serve beef stir fry (Thai Style) hot with boiled Thai rice and any vegetable stir fry. Enjoy!
No need to add salt because soya sauce and oyster sauce contain salt