Hi friends it is a tasty and juicy homemade beef pizza recipe in a simple way. In my home it is a favorite pizza of my kids and hubby.For this recipe I used home made pizza base, sauce and toppings.The fresh and juicy taste of homemade Italian sauce, pepper fried beef and vegetables are really an awesome treat for your tongue. Make a try and enjoy the original taste:-)
|Preparation and Cooking time||30 to 45 minutes|
Ingredients For Easy and Spicy Pizza Italian Style
|Oil||1 Tablespoon||For Beef Stir Fry|
|Onion||1 Medium size||Skinned and Chopped Finely|
|Garlic||4 cloves||Skinned and chopped Finely|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||As per your taste||For Beef Stir Fry|
|Green Bell Pepper/ Capsicum||1/4 Cup||Chopped|
|Red Bell pepper / Capsicum||1/4 Cup||Chopped|
|Yellow Bell Pepper/ Capsicum||1/4 Cup||Chopped|
|Grated Cheese||300g||Use good quality Cheese|
|Pizza Base||1||Click HERE and read the recipe|
|Pizza Sauce||As per required||Click HERE and read the recipe|
|Chilly Flakes||As per your taste||For garnishing (Click HERE and read the recipe)|
Method For For Easy and Spicy Pizza Italian Style ( Italian )
• Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add chopped garlic and onion. When it’s golden brown, add minced beef and stir well. Add pepper powder and salt, mix well. Close and cook beef for next 10 to 15 minutes in a low heat. When it’s well cooked and fried, turn off the heat and keep a side for cool.
• Place Pizza Base in a tray.
• Spread cooled pizza topping sauce evenly.
• Place and spread cooled beef stir fry.
• Spread capsicum and pineapple pieces evenly.
• Sprinkle and spread grated cheese over it. Make sure it is well covered with all toppings.
• Bake and cook in a preheated oven at 220 degree Celsius (425 degree F/gas 7 ) for 15 minutes approximately. Watch and cook until the base is crispy and toppings are melted with cheese.(You should know about your oven’s temperature, different ovens are different in temperature.)
• Serve and garnish with chilly flakes . Enjoy!
Notes and Tips:-
You can adjust the spices and toppings as per your taste.
You should know about your oven’s temperature, different ovens are different in temperature.
You can find more Italian recipes HERE