Pizza Topping Sauce ( Italian) is a very easy and tasty recipe. In this recipe I added and cooked some Italian spices and herbs with fresh tomato onion. It gives your pizza a very fresh and original Italian taste. You can cook,cool and refrigerate this sauce for few days . Make a try and enjoy the fresh and original Italian taste.
|Preparation and Cooking time||10 to 15 Minutes|
|Use for||1 Pizza|
Ingredients For Pizza Sauce(Italian)
|Garlic||2 cloves||Chopped Finely|
|Onion||1 big||Sliced Finely|
|Tomato||1 (medium)||Chopped Finely|
|Dried Basil||1 teaspoon|
|Dried Oregano||1 teaspoon|
|Black pepper powder||1/2 teaspoon||Adjust as per your taste|
|Chilly powder||1/4 teaspoon||Adjust as per your taste|
|Salt||As per your taste|
Method For Pizza Sauce ( Italian)
• Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and sliced onion. Saute well.
• when golden brown, add spices and herbs, saute well.
• Add chopped tomato, sugar, salt and sprinkle some water.
• Cover and cook for next 2 to 3 minutes.
• Uncover and cook until the sauce thicken.
• Turn off the heat and let it cool.Use as per required.