Home made chilly flakes is a easy and healthy recipe. It is a good garnishing ingredient for Pizza, soups, stir fries and curry. Normally I prepared it in my home occasionally and store for a few months. Make a try and store your own chilly flakes in your kitchen cabinets.
|Recipe Type||Homemade Spices|
|Cooking and Preparation time||10 minutes|
Ingredients For Chilly Flakes
|Dry Red Chilly||100g|
Method For Chilly Flakes
• Heat a frying pan.
• Place Dry chily, sprinkle salt and saute well.
• When its roasted well and light golden color, leave it to cool.
• Place roasted chilly in a food processor or blender. Make a flake form.
• Leave it to cool.
• When cooled, store it in a air-tight containers.
• Use as per your taste and need.