Homemade Chicken/ Meat Masala Powder with Roasted Indian Spices is an easy and tasty recipe. It gives your chicken/ meat dishes wonderful taste and awesome fragrant. We can prepare variety of tasty dishes with this masala. If you want, make and store this masala for long time but my recommendation is to roast, grind and use this kind of masala’s at the time of preparing the particular dish because it gives your dish original spices taste and aroma. Make and prepare your own homemade masala’s and enjoy your tasty dishes.
|Preparation and cooking time
|10 to 15 Minutes
Ingredients for Homemade Chicken/ meat Masala Powder with roasted Indian spices
|7 to 8
|Adjust according to your taste
|3 to 4
|Black Pepper Seeds
|2 inch Stick
|cut into small sticks
|6 to 8
Method for Homemade Chicken/ Meat Masala Powder with roasted Indian Spices
• Heat a frying pan.
• Place all ingredients for the Chicken Masala, except turmeric powder.
• Roast until crispy and golden brown.
• Turn off the heat and add turmeric powder. Saute well.
• Place roasted Chilly in a food processor or blender, make 2 or 3 rinse.
• Add other roasted ingredients to the blender with rinsed chilly flakes.
• Grind and make a smooth powder.
• Your homemade Chicken/ meat Masala is ready.
• When cooled store in an air-tight container. Use as per your taste and need.
You can find more Homemade Spices/Masala Powder recipes HERE