Chicken and Avocado Salad with spiced mayonnaise dressing is a tasty non veg salad recipe. It is a good filling salad and an appetizer. In this recipe, I soaked the chicken pieces few minutes in cold fresh milk before cooking. It helps to tenderize the chicken. Avocado is very healthy and nutritious fruit.It is known as “butter fruit” in parts of India.Try this simple and tasty salad recipe and enjoy 🙂
|Cooking and Preparing Time||15 Minutes|
|Resting Time For Chicken||10 Minutes|
|Serve to||3 to 4|
Ingredients For Chicken and Avocado/Butter Fruit Salad with spiced mayonnaise dressing
|Cold Fresh Milk||4 to 5 Tablespoon||For soaking chicken|
|Boneless Chicken Slices||200g||Soak in cold fresh milk|
|Avocado/Butter Fruit(Medium Ripe)||2 Numbers||Skinned and diced|
|Lettuce||100g||Cleaned and sliced|
|Mayonnaise||½ Cup||Adjust as per your taste|
|Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon||Adjust as per your taste|
|Lemon Juice||1 Tablespoon|
|water||required for cooking chicken|
|Salt||As per your taste|
|Cashew Nuts||Few||For garnishing purpose|
|Butter||1 teaspoon||For Frying cashew nuts|
Method For Chicken and Avocado/Butter Fruit Salad with Spiced Mayonnaise Dressing
• Cook soaked chicken pieces with required water and salt. Remove to cool, dry and shred it. Keep aside.
• Place mayonnaise in a bowl and add pepper powder and lemon juice. Mix well and keep aside.
• Heat butter in a frying pan. Add cashew nuts and roast until golden brown. Keep a side to cool.
• Place diced lettuce, avocado and shred chicken pieces in a mixing bowl.
• Add mayonnaise dressing, toast/mix well. Chicken and Avocado salad with spiced mayonnaise dressing is ready.
• Place and decorate salad on a serving plate.
• Spread and garnish with roasted cashew nuts. Serve immediately and enjoy 🙂
Medium ripe avocado is good for this recipe