Pan fried Salmon Steak is a healthy and tasty salmon preparation with number of Italian herbs and Indian spices. It is a mild spicy dish compare to my Pan Roasted Salmon (Indian Style) recipe which I have shared before. In my home it is a desirable starter platter for my hubby. It goes well with stir fried/boiled vegetables and one glass of red wine. Yeah! It is his taste bud 🙂 so I am obliges to fulfill his desires at least occasionally 😉 . Hope all of you like this mild spicy and easy Indo western fusion dish 🙂 make a try and enjoy the awesome fish treat 🙂
|Recipe Type||Starter/Main course|
|Cooking and Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Serve To||1 Person|
Ingredients For Pan Fried Salmon Steak
|Fresh Salmon Steak||1 Medium Size||Boneless and with skin|
|Fresh Black Pepper Powder||½ Teaspoon|
|Red Chilly Powder||½ Teaspoon|
|Dried Basil leaves||¼ Teaspoon|
|Dried Oregano||1 Pinch|
|Lime Juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||As per your taste|
|Olive Oil/ Any Veg Oil||1 Teaspoon||For Shallow Fry|
Method For Pan Fried Salmon Steak
• Clean and dry salmon Steak.
• Place all ingredients except oil in a bowl and mix well.
• Marinate it evenly over on both sides of the fish.
• Refrigerate it 15 minutes for deep marinating.
• Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
• Place marinated fish and reduce the heat.
• Cover and cook with a heavy lid for 2, 3 minutes in a medium heat.
• Uncover the pan, flip the salmon. You can see there some oil produce from the cooked salmon.
• With the help of a spoon, take that oil from pan and pour it over the fish. Repeat this process until all the sides are crispy (Refer the method picture, hope it will help you more).
• When its looks crispy, serve hot with stir fried /boiled vegetables. Enjoy 🙂