Hi guys, What’s up? 🙂 hope you all are doing well. Long time no long recipes and posts from me, right? Yes! I am bit busy with my kids in their school semester break 🙂 Try to spend more energy and time in order to engage them so keep a distance with computer and blog 🙂 Is all over, schools are going to reopen and hope I can give you more recipes soon and I don’t want to be lazy 😉 😀 .
Today I will share with you a quick post “How to make a Simple Breakfast with Bread Toast, Scrambled Egg and Hot Milo”. It is a common and favorite recipe for my kids. Two toasted bread, a plate full scrambled egg and a mug of hot Milo always gives them a full of energy and a good start of the day 🙂 . Here I try to give you the full recipes in a video format. Hope it is a great help for new comers and bachelor cooks 🙂 Enjoy!
|Cooking and Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Serve to||2 kids|
Ingredients For Scrambled Egg
|Eggs||3 to 4|
|Fresh Milk||¼ Cup|
|Butter/ Oil||1 Tablespoon|
Ingredients For Bread Toast
|White Bread||4 Slices|
|Butter||For Spreading Purpose|
Ingredients For Hot Milo
|Fresh Milk||2 Glasses|
|Milo||3 tablespoon||Adjust as per your taste|
|Sugar||2 Teaspoon||Adjust as per your taste|
Method For Scrambled Egg
• Place Eggs in a mixing bowl.
• Pour Milk.
• Add salt to taste.
• Whisk until Fluffy.
• Heat butter in a frying pan.
• Pour Egg mix.
• Cover and cook 2 minutes in a medium heat.
• Uncover and sauté, make a scrambled form.
• Serve hot, garnish with a pinch pepper powder and enjoy!
Method For Bread Toast
• Heat a frying pan.
• Take a bread slice; spread some butter on a side.
• Toast until crispy and golden brown. I did it for one side; you can do it for both sides too.
• Serve hot and crispy. Enjoy!
Method For Hot Milo
• Heat milk.
• When it’s hot enough, add Milo as per your taste. Mix well.
• Add sugar to taste, mix again.
• Remove from heat and serve hot. Enjoy!
Seena Koshy says
Wow, Rani.. started video section, my long time dream.. It’s amazing.. Keep going.. All the best..
Rani Vijoo says
thanks dear Seena 🙂
bread toast with scrambled egg is a Good Combo. nice Video.
Rani Vijoo says
Thank you so much Gayathri 🙂