Hi Guys, Here is a healthy and simple recipe for you. In addition some health tips too ;-). Hello teenagers and body builders, do you know one thing? Beetroot is great for boosting stamina and making muscles work harder. It also contains potassium, magnesium, iron, folic acid, lots of vitamin, protein as well as fiber. It can help to reduce blood pressure and its associated risks such as heart attack and stroke. Wow !!! see friends.. I am a good nutritionist too 😉 No… not like that, I wish better health for all so I found some health information for you because I believe that “Health is Wealth”. So my dear friends, please eat more and more beetroot and live healthy and wealthy. Happy Cooking 🙂
|Recipe Type||Side Dish|
|Cooking Time||15 to 20 minutes|
|Serve to||2 to 3|
Ingredients For Beetroot Stir Fry
|Beetroot||2 ( medium size )||Peeled and Chopped|
|Big Onion||1 (medium size )||Peeled and Chopped|
|Garlic||3 Cloves||Chopped Finely|
|Mustard Seeds||¼ Tablespoon|
|Turmeric Powder||¼ Tablespoon|
|Red Chilly Powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Black Pepper Powder||¼ Tablespoon|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon||As per your taste ( increase or decrease)|
|Salt||As Per Your Taste|
1. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan.
2. Pop mustard seeds. Add chopped garlic, onion and curry leaves.
3. When its golden brown add chopped beetroot and stir well.
4. Add spices and salt. Mix well.
5. Sprinkle some water and cover and cook 5 minutes.
6. When its cooked well, open the lid fry until the beetroot become dry.
7. Turn off the heat and serve hot with rice or chappathi.
Don’t overcook beetroot. It loses its nutritional values.