Seer Fish Fry or Neymeen porichathu is a very authentic and tasty South Indian delicacy.It is an unavoidable dish in my magic kitchen because Seer Fish Fry is my kids most favourite. Personally I like seer fish spicy curry but most of the time I need to prepare some fish fry for my little ones. Sometimes when they return from school feeling hungry and angry this recipe will be the savior 😉 🙂 Hope you guys also like this simple Seer Fish Fry Recipe…try it and enjoy 🙂
|Recipe Type||Side Dish|
|Cooking and Preparing Time||15 to 20 Minutes|
|Serve to||3 to 4|
Ingredients For Seer Fish Fry
|Seer Fish Steaks / Neymeen Pieces||4 pieces||Cleaned|
|Ginger||A small piece||Diced|
|Red Chilly Powder||1 1/2 Tablespoon||Adjust as per your taste|
|Black Pepper Powder||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Turmeric Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Fennel Seed Powder||A Pinch|
|Gram/Besan Flour(kadalamaavu)||1 Tablespoon|
|salt||As per Your Taste|
|Oil||For Frying Purpose|
Method For Seer Fish Fry
1.Blend ginger,garlic and small onions and make a paste form.
2. Mix all the spices,gram powder (Kadalamaavu), salt and ginger & garlic & small onion paste. Make a thick paste.
3. Marinate spice paste on the fish stakes evenly.
4. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan.
6. When its hot enough add fish pieces one by one.
7. Fry fish pieces until both sides are golden and crispy.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!
For Neymeen ( Seer Fish/King Fish ) Spicy Curry recipe please click HERE.