Cauliflower is one of the healthiest vegetables that you should try to add to your regular diet. Here I would like to share with you a simple but tasty recipe ‘Simple Cauliflower Stir Fry’. I think it is a good recipe for all bachelors and working people. Cauliflower stir Fry is a great and apt dish for the lunch box too so try it and enjoy 🙂
|Recipe Type||Side Dish|
|Cooking Time||15 to 20 Minutes|
|Serve to||2 to 3|
Ingredients For Simple Cauliflower Stir Fry
|Cauliflower||2 cups||Chopped Finely|
|Big Onion||1(medium size)||Chopped Finely|
|Green Chilly||2 Numbers||Chopped Finely|
|Mustard Seeds||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Chilly Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin Seed Powder||A pinch|
|Salt||As Per Your Taste|
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Pop Mustard seeds. Add chopped onion, chilly and curry leaves. Fry well.
3. When it is golden brown, add chopped cauliflower and fry well.
4. Add spices and salt and mix well.
5. Sprinkle some water and cover it. Cook 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Uncover and fry continuously until it turns dry.
7. Turn off the heat and serve hot or cool with rice or chappathi. Enjoy!
Before you prepare cauliflower,soak it for a few minutes in a water with a pinch of turmeric powder and salt. It helps to kill germs.