Mushroom and Capsicum Stir Fry (Indochinese Style) is an easy and tasty fusion (Indochinese) vegetarian dish. It is a simple recipe which I have innovated with the experience of consuming some Chinese veg cuisines in Singapore. From my testing and tasting experience for this recipe, we need to prepare capsicums and mushrooms in a high flame (like Chinese cooking) with number of spices and sauces within a minimum period of time. Friends, I promise that you will enjoy a lot the taste of spiced and sauced mushroom capsicum combo with hot boiled rice or fried rice or noodles. Try this variety fusion dish and experience the different veg treat. Enjoy 🙂
|Side Dish/ Vegetarian
|Cooking and Preparation Time
|2 to 3
Ingredients For Mushroom Capsicum Stir Fry (Indochinese Style)
|White Button Mushroom
|Capsicum/ Bell Pepper (I used green colour for this recipe)
|1 Medium Size
|Garlic (Fat type)
|Skinned and chopped finely
|1 Medium Size
|Skinned and Diced Evenly
|Red Chilly Powder
|Black Pepper Powder
|Red Chilly Sauce
|Dark Soya Sauce
Method For Mushroom Capsicum Stir Fry (Indochinese Style)
• Heat oil in a non-stick pan or Chinese wok in a medium heat.
• Add garlic and onion, stir until golden brown.
• Add capsicum; stir next 2 minutes in a high flame.
• Add chilly and pepper powders gradually. Mix and stir well.
• Add chilly sauce, mix and stir.
• Add diced mushroom, mix and stir next one to 2 minutes.
• Finally add soya sauce, mix and stir next 2 to 3 minutes in high flame.
• When vegetables are well mixed with spices and sauces, taste it and add salt if required. (refer notes and tips)
• Turn off the heat and serve hot and enjoy 🙂
Notes and Tips:
Do not overcook mushrooms and capsicums, for this recipe we need a crunchy form.
Add salt carefully, soya sauce contains high salt flavor.
You can adjust spices quantity as per your taste.