“ Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of your life.” Yeah! I am really touched with these lines and trying to enjoy each and every moment without any regret and disappointment.
A mid-year school holiday is running here. My two kids are at home so few days I want to be a full time homemaker, cook, and a good host for them. 🙂 As usual that practice makes me a narrow gap between blog and recipe writing. No regrets and disappointments here! Because I noticed that they need my attention more than their younger days or infancy. It is their teenage years; they have their own stress, feelings and anxiety. If I don’t spend enough time with them now, when would I be able to do so..???
As a part of our quality time, we spend more hours together in kitchen, follow their taste and preference. They love noodles in Chinese way. My son loves the taste of sweet and sauced prawns. My daughter is a big fan of fish balls; even if it is in noodles she is very happy. Vijoo also a great fan of Chinese seafood noodles from his childhood. As per all members desire seafood noodles or Seafood fried rice always an important menu item in our family food chart or I am obliged to do for them 😀 Personally I am not a great Chinese food cook or expert and I am always used to cook Chinese or Western dishes with my own take of the recipe 😉 fortunately most of them hit with good results and comments 😀 because of that confidence I am going to share this recipe to you 🙂 Yeah! I believe in that words too “Sharing is Caring” 😀
For this meal Set I prepared Seafood Noodles Chinese Style (Noodles with prawn, fish ball, squid and vegetables),Sauced & Spiced Sausages and Soya Chilli Sauce. In Singapore, my home it is a good combo meal set so I shared all recipes below separately, Make a try and enjoy 😀
|Recipe Type||Main Course/ Chinese Fusion Style|
|Cooking Time||20 to 30 minutes|
|Serve to||3 to 4|
Ingredients For Seafood Noodles Chinese Style.
|Maggie Noodles||4 packets|
|Flavouring sachet in the packet||1 pkt||I used Chicken Flavour|
|Prawns||150g||Peeled and cleaned|
|Squid||100g||Cleaned and Sliced|
|Fried Fish Balls||8 Numbers||Cut into Small|
|Big onion||1 (medium size)||Sliced Finely|
|Ginger||A small Piece||Chopped Finely|
|Garlic||4 Cloves||Chopped Finely|
|Any Chinese Spinach||hand full|
|Bean Sprouts||Hand Full|
|Green Chilly||2||Chopped Finely|
|Chili Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Soya Sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Oyster Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||6 to 8 cups||For Boiling Noodles|
Method For Seafood Noodles Chinese Style.
• Heat water in a sauce pan. Add some salt and oil, bring it to boil. When boiled add noodles. Cook few minutes. When noodles cooked, strain it and rinse with running water (tap water). Keep aside.
• Heat oil in a sizable frying wok or Chinese wok. Add garlic, ginger, onion and chilli, fry until golden brown.
• Lower the flame, add spices, sauces and 1 packet flavouring sachet. Mix well.
• Add prawns, squid and fish balls. Fry them next 3 minutes in a high flame.
• Add vegetables and bean sprouts. Stir and mix them together with the other ingredients well. Make sure your pan is in a high flame.
• Add cooked noodles batch by batch and Mix well.
• If it’s sticky, sprinkle some oil and fry continuously.
• Taste the noodles, if its need salt add some soya sauce and mix well.
• When the noodles, vegetables, sea food are mixed well with all the spices and sauces, turn off the heat. Serve hot with soya sauced chillies or pickled chillies and any fries. Enjoy 🙂
Ingredients and Method For Soya Chilli sauce/ Dip.
|Soya Sauce (Light)||2 Tablespoon|
|Green/red Chilli||3 Numbers(Adjust)||Chopped Finely|
|Sesame Oil||2 Drops|
Method For For Soya Chilli sauce/ Dip.
• Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Serve with Noodles and enjoy! It is a good dip sauce for seafood.
Ingredients For Sauced and Spiced Sausages Chinese Style.
|Any Flavoured Sausage||8 Numbers|
|Soya Sauce||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Oyster Sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilli Powder||½ Teaspoon|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon|
Method For Sauced and Spiced Sausages Chinese Style.
• Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
• Marinate all ingredients with sausage; keep aside 20 to 30 minutes for setting.
• Heat little oil in a frying pan, place marinated sausages and fry until both sides look golden brown. Serve hot and enjoy!