Spicy Chicken Popcorns (Kerala Style) is a tasty and crunchy snack or side dish. It is a combination of chicken pieces (boneless or with bones), Indian spices, flours, curry leaves and yogurt. With my own experience, it is a good and crunchy chicken fries for kids as well as adults. Try and enjoy the typical Kerala (Indian) spicy crunchy taste and enjoy 🙂
|Snack/Side Dish/ Kerala
|Cooking and Preparation Time
|10 to 15 Minutes
|2 to 3
Ingredients For Spicy Chicken Popcorns (Kerala Style)
|Cut into Small pieces(Boneless or With bone)
|Ginger Garlic Paste
|Try to use Kashmiri Chilly For the red colour
|Meat/ All Spices Powder
|Try to use fresh Powder
|Black Pepper Powder
|From One hand full Curry leaves
|As per your Taste
|For deep fry
Method For Spicy Chicken Popcorns (Kerala Style)
• Place chicken pieces in a mixing bowl.
• Add all spices, yogurt, flours and salt as per your taste.
• Mix and marinate well.
• Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
• Heat oil in a frying pan.
• When oil is warm enough, add chicken pieces and fry until golden and crispy.
• Remove it from oil and drain in a tissue paper.
• Serve hot and crispy. Enjoy 🙂