Prawn/Shrimp/Konju/Chemmeen is our family’s favorite Seafood. You will realize that fact in checking my prawn recipe cloud from my blog. Prawn 65 is a simple, tasty, crunchy and spicy appetizer/starter. Also a good fried seafood side dish for Indian meal set. In my home when I prepare this dish always the serving plate will be empty within seconds magically. 😀 Yeah! That is my experience 🙂 Make a try and experience the magic taste!
|Recipe||Seafood appetizer / Indian Style|
|Cooking and Preparation Time||15 to 20 Minutes|
|Marinating Time||20 to 30 minutes|
|Serves to||3 to 4|
Ingredients For Prawn/ Shrimp/ Konju/ Chemeen 65
|Prawns||15 t0 20||De Shelled and Deveined|
|Ginger and Garlic Paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Kashmiri Chili Powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper Powder||½ Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||½ Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Lime Juice||2 Tablespoon or from ½ lime|
|Corn Flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Plain/All Purpose Flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Rice Flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry Leaves||1 Sprig||Cut into small|
|Oil||For Deep Frying Prawns|
|Chopped Coriander Leaves||1 Tablespoon||For Garnishing|
Method For Prawn/ Shrimp/ Konju/ Chemeen 65
• Place all ingredients except oil and coriander leaves in a mixing bowl.
• Mix well. Make sure each prawn well mixed with masala batter.
• Keep aside 20 to 30 minutes for marinating purpose.
• Heat oil in a frying pan.
• Place marinated prawn with masala.
• Fry until crispy and golden brown.
• Drain excess oil and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
• Serve hot and enjoy 🙂