Fish Fillet is a delicious and crispy starter and appetizer. It is a kid’s favourable dish. In my home my kids like this fish delicacy very much. Actually this recipe is innovated for them because they madly love the combination of “Fish and Chips” especially my son. so I tried to make fish and chips style fish fillets in my kitchen. It turns out well and gives me a fantastic result. Before dinning from outside,my son always chooses and orders “ Fish and chips” but now days he refuses to order “fish and chips” and sometimes stop and advises his younger sister to order these kind of food. His explanation is like this “ our mum prepares and we consume this kind of food at home always. Why not order something new? So our mom can learn that too” 😉 🙂 see my young man’s cleverness 🙂 🙂 Yes! True! They are my inspiration and energy for cooking and baking.
Few months ago, I shared a similar fish recipe named Crispy Mini Fish Fillet. It was a small boneless fish fillet recipe, that can we consumed as a snack or a side dish. Here I share with you a big/medium size boneless fish fillet recipe. It goes perfectly with French/potato fries and Salads. Try this simple and tasty fish fillet recipe. I am sure your kids will also enjoy this combination. Here is the yummy and crispy recipe and method..
|Recipe Type||Starter/Appetizer/Side Dish|
|Resting Time||20 To 30 minutes|
|Cooking and Preparation Time||15 to 20 Minutes|
|Serve to||3 to 4|
Ingredients For Fish Fillet
|Any firm and fleshy fish||500 Gram||Boneless and skinless big medium flat pieces|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 Tablespoon||Adjust as per your taste|
|Red Chilly Powder||½ Tablespoon||Adjust as per your taste|
|Red Chilly Sauce||1 tablespoon|
|Salt||As per your taste|
|Egg white||From one egg||Beat/whisk well before use(For dipping Purpose)|
|Bread Crumbs||For coating purpose|
|Oil||For deep fry|
Method For Fish Fillet
• Marinate all spices, sauces and salt as per your taste with cleaned fish pieces and refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes.
• When marinated well, dip each fish pieces in the beaten egg white individually.
• When its cover with egg white, place the fish fillet into bread crumbs individually and coat & cover it evenly.
• Repeat the process until all fish pieces are completed.
• Heat oil in a frying pan, when it is warm enough place fish fillets one by one and fry until both sides are golden brown and crispy.
• Remove fish fillets from heat and place on kitchen tissue/towels.
• When excess oil is removed, serve hot with potato fries ( French Fries ) and Salads. Enjoy the Fish treat 🙂