Spicy chicken Fillet is a tasty and crispy chicken breast fries. It is a very simple recipe with tender chicken meat, some spices, sauces and bread crumbs. In my home, it is a very trendy recipe and my kids ask more and more. This crispy treats are a good starter with salads, a crunchy and spicy filling for burger or sandwiches , a great side dish with spaghetti or pasta and an awesome snack or bite with hot drinks or Wine 😉 Yes 🙂 My hubby love this crispy and spicy chicken bites with red wine 😐 ho ho.. I didn’t write more here 😉 try and experience the magic of this recipe and enjoy 🙂
|Recipe Type||Starter/Snack/Side Dish|
|Serve||3 to 4|
|Cooking and Preparation Time||15 to 20 minutes|
Ingredients For Homemade Spicy and Crispy Chicken Fillet
|Chicken Breast||500 Grams||Cut into thin and even pieces|
|Chilly Powder||1 Tablespoon||Adjust as per your taste|
|Pepper Powder||1 Tablespoon||Adjust as per your taste|
|Tomato Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||As per your taste.|
|Egg White||From Two Eggs||Beaten|
|Bread Crumbs||For Coating Chicken Fillets|
|Oil||For Deep Fry|
Method For Homemade Spicy and Crispy Chicken Fillet
1. Marinate the chicken pieces with chilly powder, pepper powder, tomato sauce and salt.
2. Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
3. Dip the chicken pieces in egg white individually
4. Coat it with bread crumbs evenly.
5. Heat the oil in a pan (Make sure oil is warm enough for frying) and add fillets one by one.
6. Fry Fillets until both sides are crispy and golden brown.
7. Remove them from heat and drain the excess oil with kitchen tissue/towel.
8. Serve it hot and crispy. Enjoy!
Choose chicken breast parts for this recipe
Make sure that your oil is hot enough for frying, if not the chicken fillets will turn soggy.
Once the oil is hot enough for frying, adjust the heat level and fry.
Try to cut chicken fillets in thin and even size, it will be cook fast and same time.
Do not over cook fillets, it will be burn on the outer part and hard in the inner meat.