Fried chicken wings are very important delicacy in Singapore. It is a very common dish at any food stalls, restaurants, parties and picnics. I have tasted Chinese and Malay style chicken wings. In my family, fried chicken wings are an extremely favorite dish especially for my kids. When eating out, we are compelled to order chicken wings as part of our meal. Recently I started preparing fried Chicken Wings at home in my own style with Indian spices. It tastes fantastic! My kids ask for it more and more. Now a days Fried Chicken Wings are an integral part of our family parties and picnics. Yeah! It tastes very crispy and juicy. Do you want that yummy recipe? Here it is… Try it and enjoy with your kids 🙂
|Recipe Type||Starter/Side dish|
|Cooking and preparation time||15 to 20 minutes|
|Serve to||2 to 3|
Ingredients For Fried Chicken Wings
|Chicken Wings||6||Join wings (with skin)|
|Chilly Powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric Powder||½ Teaspoon|
|Meat Masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||1 inch size||crushed|
|Shallots/Small Onions||4 numbers||crushed|
|Corn Flour||1 Table Spoon|
|Rice Flour||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilly sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Black Soya Sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||As per Your Taste|
|Oil||for deep fry|
Method for Fried Chicken Wings
• Mix all the spices, sauces and salt. Make a paste form.
• Marinate chicken wings with spices paste very well.
• Refrigerate 45 minutes to 1 hour.
• Heat oil in a frying pan.
• When the oil warm enough for frying, add chicken wings one by one.
• Fry it until golden brown on both sides.
• Remove chicken wings from the heat.
• Place on a plate line with kitchen towel.
• Remove the excess oil.
• Serve hot and enjoy!