Fish Mini Fillet is a crispy and tasty snack or side dish. It is very simple and tasty recipe. If any one who does not like fish or spicy fish recipe, hope they will love this fish feast. This awesome fish fillets tastes very crispy on the outside and juicy in the inside. You can prepare this recipe with any firm and fleshy boneless fish fillet. In my home it is all time favourite snack or side dish, especially for my kids. Most of the time I give my kids this fillets as a side dish with sambar , theeyal or parippu curry. I hope your kids (big and small) also like this crispy fish fillets very much, try and enjoy 🙂
|Recipe Type||Snack/ Side Dish|
|Resting Time for marination||20 to 30 Minutes|
|Cooking and Preparation Time||15 to 20 Minutes|
|Serve to||3 to 4|
Ingredients For Crispy Mini Fish Fillet
|Any firm and fleshy fish||500 Gram||Cut in to small fillets (Boneless and skinless)|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 Tablespoon||Adjust as per your taste|
|Red Chilly Powder||½ Tablespoon||Adjust as per your taste|
|Chilly Sauce(Red)||1 tablespoon|
|Salt||As per your taste|
|Egg white||From one egg||Beat/whisk well before use(For dipping Purpose)|
|Bread Crumbs||For coating purpose|
|Oil||For deep fry|
Method For Crispy Mini Fish Fillet
• Place all fish fillets/pieces in a mixing bowl. Add all the spices, chilly sauce and salt. mix well and refrigerate next 20 to 30 minutes for marination.
• When it is marinated, dip each fish pieces in the beaten egg white individually.
• Throw it into the bread crumbs, coat and cover evenly.
• Repeat the process until all fish pieces are complete.
• Heat oil in a frying pan. When it is warm enough, place fish fillets one by one in the warm oil. Fry it in a medium heat until both sides are golden and crispy.
• Remove fish fillets from oil and place on kitchen tissue/towels.
• When excess oil is removed, serve hot with chilly sauce as a snack or serve with boiled rice or salad as a side dish and enjoy 🙂