|Recipe Type||Side Dish/ Indian|
|Cooking and Preparation Time||20 to 30 minutes|
|Serve to||2 to 3|
Ingredients For Beans Egg Stir Fry Kerala (India) Style/ Beans Egg Thoran without Coconut
|Fresh and young French beans||15 to 20 Numbers||Chopped Finely|
|Coconut Oil/Any Veg Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Mustard Seeds||¼ Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Number (medium Size)||Skinned and Chopped Finely|
|Garlic||2 Fat Cloves||Skinned and Chopped Finely|
|Red Dry Chili||2 Numbers||Cut into Small|
|Curry Leaves||1 Sprig|
|Red Chili Powder||½ Teaspoon|
|Turmeric Powder||¼ Teaspoon|
|Roasted Cumin seed Powder||½ Teaspoon|
|Salt||as per your taste|
Method For Beans Egg Stir Fry (India) Style/ Beans Egg Thoran without Coconut
• Heat 1 tablespoon in a non-stick pan. Pop mustard seeds.
• Add onion, garlic, dry chili and curry leaves. Sauté until soft and light brown.
• Add chopped French beans, sauté next 2 to 3 minutes.
• Add red chili, turmeric and roasted cumin seed powders with salt to taste. Mix well.
• Close and cook next 10 to 15 minutes in a medium heat.
• Uncover the pan; leave aside the cooked beans in the pan.
• Increase the flame to high, pour remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the empty place in the pan, when its heat enough add two eggs and sprinkle a pinch salt for eggs.
• Fry and scramble eggs separately in the pan.
• When eggs are well fried and scrambled, mix it with cooked beans.
• Our beans and egg stir fry is ready! Serve hot with chapati or boiled rice and enjoy!
Share the post "Beans Egg Stir Fry Kerala (India) Style/ Beans Egg Thoran without Coconut"
Nice recipe and lovely final photo…